Custom & VAT Consultancy
has the expertise and experience necessary to help clients in all aspects of International Trade and Customs and Commodity Tax (Goods and Services Tax “GST”) matters.
has a practical result oriented approach to international trade, we believe in advance knowledge and planning so that maximum compliance is ensured and disputes are avoided. Where disputes may become inevitable despite all efforts, protects the legitimate rights of its clients before all legal forums including, Customs reviews, adjudications, appeals, Appellate Tribunals, Federal Tax Ombudsman or any court in the country.
has extensive experience at handling a variety of Customs law matters. We provide legal advice and representation to a variety of businesses, including importers, exporters, Customs Brokers, Shipping Lines, Freight Forwarders, Transportation and Insurance companies. We advise our clients on Customs compliance matters, tariff classification, preferential access, rules of origin, the calculation of value for duty (e.g., the treatment of royalty payments, buying commissions, other fees paid by the importer or post-importation charges), as well as representing clients in Customs seizures and AMPs (Administrative Monetary Penalties).
has experience in cases like:
- Anti-Dumping, Countervailing (Subsidies) and Safeguards
- Dispute Resolution
- Import and Export Controls
- Customs Appeals — origin, classification, value
- Advance Customs Rulings
- Customs Seizures
- Reviews, Hearings, Adjudications, Appellate Tribunal and Courts
- Preferential & Free Trade Agreements
- Duties Relief and Duties Deferral
- Marking and Labeling of Goods
- Criminal cases involving alleged Customs contraventions including: undervaluation, double-invoicing, mis-declarations etc.
With you have the confidence of knowing that we are always there.